I was so unsure if I’d be able to complete everything with just the one stage, and no additional pages. The output text boxes are wonderful though. I owe many thanks to Evan, for helping me tackle a lot of problems I couldn’t seem to figure out from the Internet. I got so excited when things would work out though, and realized I was putting in way more thought to things that ActionScript made simpler. For example, for my second question, I tried to copy and paste all my button functions again with the new text, when I took care of that with the tempArray.
I ended up quitting after I couldn’t figure out how to restart the game. I got the button to show up using alpha, but I didn’t understand how to make everything start over again without ruining what I’d already done. Other than that, I am pretty proud of my finished product.