1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
The Primary objective: To keep jumping over bells and stay off the ground as long as you can.
The Secondary objective: To get the highest score possible (which means you have to get every bird you come across, which doubles your total score each time you hop over a bird)
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
User uses mouse to direct the bunny to hop over bells and birds to infitisemal space. The further you go up, the more sparse the bells and birds spawn and the more difficult it is to coordinate your movements
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
Adjectives: Cute, Rounded, Innocent, and buoyant.
Similar: “Papyrus” birthday cards
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Made by Ferry Halim, based in Fresno, CA. The game is currently sold on through the Apple App Store for iPhones.