1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary – Place the states in the correct location on the map of the US.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
2 – only three colors, simple
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Addicting Games, which is owned by Atom Entertainment