1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
Puzzle/ Word game
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Get the 6 letter word by the end of the round to move on.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
4-5. Simple, bright, easy-to-follow, large geometric shapes. Similar to words-with-friends, Scrabble
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Yahoo! Games. Santa Clara, CA. You can buy the game and is a part of the larger company Yahoo!