Robot Unicorn Attack
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Get to the end of the race/ get the highest amount of points
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Arrows and Z/X
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
7 Colorful, fast, annoying music. Taking meth and playing a video game. I really don’t know.
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Turner Broadcasting system. Atlanta, GA. Advertising, can buy game on smartphones and part of larger company.