1. What is the name of this game?
Sunny Day Sky
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Earn points/stay in the air
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Click to open and close your umbrella; opening will give you upward movement, closing will give you downward movement
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
8/10: clean and simple design, objective is clearly reflected in graphics (obstacles are clearly marked, character states (open, closed and broken) are obvious and recognizable)
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Orisinal Games, Fresno California