1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that
points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary – match at least 3 jewels
Secondary – buy inventory to get further in the game
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Click and drag
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design?
After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design
aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
7-8. Bright, fluid, colorful, easy to watch game unfold. Bejewled
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their
apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Atom Entertainment. N/A. Advertising.