1. What is the name of this game?
Jack in the Box
2. What is the game’s genre?
Puzzle game/problem solving/ Arcade game
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary: Get the jack in the box; Secondary: Gain more points and beat each level
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Using the arrow keys and space bar to bounce the jack into the box at the end of each level
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
4; simple graphics, darker colors, simple sounds, 2-D; a similar product would be like Nintendo NES Mario games i.e. only jumping as a fighting power
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Ali Bati; No location listed; its free on addictinggames.com so there is no monetization.