1. What is the name of this game?
Homerun in Bezerkerland
2. What is the game’s genre?
Click, physics, obstacles
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that
points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary – Hit nerd as far as possible and aim at obstacles that will make nerd go farther.
Secondary – get accolades that make nerd go farther. Gain XP.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Click and use arrows
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design?
After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design
aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
6 Funny, bright, bloody, quick. Nothing similar (maybe God of War?)
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their
apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Atom Entertainment. N/A. Advertising.