2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary – To get rid of all the blocks of groups of three or more.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Using the mouse to click on the blocks to make them disappear before the clock runs out.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
5, Simple, Bright, Primary colors. A similar game would be Bejeweled.
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Gamehouse, there is an upgrade for purchase.