1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary objective: get the ball past your opponent
Secondary objective:gain extra points by curving the ball and being accurate.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
- Basic ball bouncing back and forth in a three dimensional space.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
Adjectives: dark and light,
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Doesn’t say but I read somewhere it was made by a student at Harvard years ago.