Crush the Castle
2. What is the game’s genre?
Ancient castle destruction
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary: Destroy the Castle and kill the people
Secondary: Use as few stones as possible
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Different stones have different weights and different bombs as well.
Very similar to Angry Birds.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
Kind of paper cut-out-y, smooth but can be rough when certain graphics move.
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Armor Games. I think you can buy an iPod/iPhone version of the games. They are based in Irvine, California.