1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the genre?
Casual physics puzzler. With monkeys.
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
- Monkey needs to destroy as many balloons as possible using darts.
- At higher levels, different balloons have different effects on the board (e.g. some explode, some freeze the board).
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
Core mechanic is super simple. Basically, pull back the dart and let loose. Player controls both the angle and the speed of the projectile.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
Rating: 6. Colorful. Simple palette. Very 2003.
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Massive amounts of advertising, and endless spin-offs.