1. What is the name of this game?
2. What is the game’s genre?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
The primary objective is to land and service the incoming and outgoing plane demands. The secondary objective is to attain early “turnarounds” so that the planes can take off early or land early, from which you get bonus points.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
The core mechanics involves upgrading the airport while “managing” landing, refueling, and taking off planes as the plane traffic gets increasingly hectic.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
I would rank it a 7.5. I would say it is almost similar to the “2d-version-of-Pixar,” especially the design style. In four adjectives, I would describe this game as light-weight, airy, smooth, and bright.
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
The game is made by Reflexive Entertainment, based in Lake Forest, CA. They have the game for the MAC OS, Web (ads), Windows, DS, Iphone/Androids for monetizing the game.