2. What is the game’s genre?
Physics puzzle simulation?
3. Where on the Internet is this game located? (If possible, please include a hyperlink that points toward the game’s location.)
Apple Store, Android Store, Chrome Web Store
4. What are the primary and secondary objectives in this game?
Primary objective: Gain levels by hurling enraged birds at pigs.
Secondary objective: Locate golden bricks.
5. What are the core mechanics in this game?
- User shoots birds from a slingshot, attempting to calculate the necessary physics for hurling them into the stacked objects.
- Different birds have different capabilities (e.g. drop bombs, split and shatter glass). Better birds at higher levels.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rank the game overall in terms of graphic design? After giving the rating, identify up to four adjectives that describe the game’s design aesthetic, and identify at least one similar media product.
Adjectives: bright, simple, colorful, silly
7. What company or individual makes this game? Where are they based? What is their apparent strategy for monetizing the game?
Made by Rovio in Finland. Advertising subsidized. Users must pay for some versions. Also, product placement.